Falkirk Citizens Advice Bureau is a charity committed to providing free, confidential and impartial advice to help people resolve their problems.
We aim to ensure that individuals do not suffer through lack of knowledge of their rights and responsibilities of the service available to them, or through an inability to express their needs effectively.
Here at Falkirk Citizens Advice Bureau we provide free, confidential and independent advice to everyone who needs it.
As a member of the Citizens Advice Scotland, we have two aims:
- to help people understand their rights and responsibilities and to help them take action to solve their problems
- to work locally and nationally to change policies and practices that are the root cause of problems, preventing issues arising at source.
We provide information and advice on a range of issues such as:
- Benefits – questions about entitlement, benefit checks, help with completing application forms and advice on how to challenge decisions you feel are unfair
- Debt – how to manage your debts, improve your financial situation and maximise your income
- Employment – questions about terms & conditions, dismissal, wages owed, redundancy and discrimination
- Housing – questions about homelessness, housing allocation, repairs & deposits
- Consumer Rights
- Legal and Relationship Issues