Help to Claim Universal Credit
Falkirk Citizens Advice Bureau Ltd launches new Help to Claim service for Universal Credit claimants
Who should contact Help to Claim?
Anyone who needs support to make a new Universal Credit claim or is moving from a legacy benefit to Universal Credit following a change of circumstances can access Help to Claim.
How can I get help?
- You can contact Falkirk Citizens Advice Bureau for advice on
- You can contact us via our website www.falkirkcab.org.uk
- You can also access the Help to Claim service by phone on
0800 023 2581
- To access the Help to Claim service online through web chat, please click on this link: https://www.cas.org.uk/helptoclaim
- To access advice on Universal Credit online, please click on this link: https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/scotland/benefits/universal-credit/