Help to Claim Universal Credit

Help to Claim Universal Credit

30th May 2022

Falkirk Citizens Advice Bureau Ltd launches new Help to Claim service for Universal Credit claimants

Who should contact Help to Claim?

Anyone who needs support to make a new Universal Credit claim or is moving from a legacy benefit to Universal Credit following a change of circumstances can access Help to Claim.

How can I get  help?

  • You can contact Falkirk Citizens Advice Bureau for advice on 01324 626070



  • You can also access the Help to Claim service by phone on 0800 023 2581